Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Up and Down

It has been an up and down kinda of week. When I went to my mother's for the weekend, I came home to find I had sold a bag. But then I saw that I had not been paid yet. I think it sucks when your item is like in Limbo, neither paid but not available. I think Etsy should really do something about it rather than let it stay like this. I have tried to contact the buyer about 3 times and no responds, then sent a invoice by paypal, yet nothing.
And then today, Sold 2 items. Made my day, was able to pack everything up and ship it out this morning. I love when buyers make it easy for you.
Sorry for my rant but I think it well deserved.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think new customers check an item, thinking that it is somehow like a "wish list" and don't know how to get out of it. But I do wish that they would just say, "oops!" and let us get our items back in our shops and be done with it!

    ReplyDelete