Saturday, June 5, 2010

New bags



Laying on the couch watching Rome and I can't figure out if i like it or not. I spent last semester studying Roman art and I have already found things wrong with it. I love Art history even tho I end out with C s in the classes. I have never been good at history. But i love art.



I have been working on a new bag made with black yarn, it has a different pattern but I believe that it should be really nice when it is done. I also finshed a green stone bracelet. The listing is here : www.etsy.com/listing/48790977/green-chip-bracelet . This is about 3 months in the making but I believe it came out looking really nice.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Beautiful bracelet. You're going to sell the darling bag below for $20? That's a steal !! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your blog. :) I love this stone bracelet. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete